Thursday, December 29, 2005

goal

I want to be a marathoner. Really. I need to start training at some point because right now I don't know if I can run 3 miles, let alone 26! There is a 5K on Feb. 11th that I want to sign up for. This will give me a goal to work towards. Once I accomplish this race, I can look for a 10K to train for, then up to a half marathon, then a full. I have no idea how long this process will take, but if I take baby steps, I know that I can achieve my goal. One of the things I want to do before I die is compete in a full marathon.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

The Donna shirt was on the O.C. Christmakah and I found it online googling Donna Martin Graduates! I love it...I really want to get it!

Karen said...

hey- there is a 1/2 marathon here in the atl every thanksgiving! so that would be a good goal for next november!! (I want to run that one!!) There is also the 10k peachtree road race here in july!! And on dec 3rd next year is the dallas marathon!! AND Get some good running shoes from a running store though- it makes a HUGE difference!

Angie-la said...

i have running induced asthma which is tragic as running is actually something i enjoy a lot, though i'm sure you won't believe me. i love the freedom of it... but whenever i do it i get all this icky mucus in my spasmning bronchials.

but good luck to you. with your asthma. loser. oh, and i posted just for you!

Angie-la said...

angie's response to simba: i kill you.