Monday, December 19, 2005

Simba

I was just looking for Simba. I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in all his usual spots: curled up in the corner of the dining room, under the bedside table in my room, in my closet. He was nowhere to be found. I was about to resort to calling out the "t" word (treats) which was sure to get him out of any hiding place. The thing about cats is they don't come when you call their names. It's always on their terms. Anyways, I looked at my unmade bed and noticed an unusual lump. I pulled the covers down and there was Simba, curled in a ball getting himself warm. Yes, it is chilly in my apartment but he must have been really cold to do that. He's so goofy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Goose loves to hide under covers too, but he is usually really easy to spot!! And if he is cold- then we are really in trouble!!

Kelli said...

Awwwe...cutie cat :)