Sunday, December 04, 2005

a few of my favorite things...

I just had a great cup of coffee this morning and it inspired me to make a list of my current favorite things. Here goes:

mocha peppermint creamer (makes my regular coffee as good as Starbucks)
my new snowman coffee mug (so adorable, got it at Target)
Coke zero (I love this stuff! I can drink it like water!)
working out (I know, I know, it can be hard to get to the gym, but once I'm there, I feel so good!)
cooler weather (it's been in the 50's and 60's and the leaves have even changed colors)
Nutella (spread it on a ritz and it's a delightful treat)
ancillaries (we just got our much awaited supplemental material for the text books and all of us were so excited; one teacher mentioned that you know you're a teacher when this gets you excited; they are making life so much easier)
Memoirs of a Geisha (this book is really good! I can't put it down!)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

mmm peppermint mocha :)

Angie-la said...

i get excited by european union politics, so i'm a dork way ahead of time, since i'm not even a teacher yet.

loser. :-)