Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas presents #1

I had a notice in my mailbox on Thursday that I had a package waiting at the office for me. Yay, I love packages! Unfortunately the office decided to close early so I had to wait until yesterday to retreive it. I knew it was a Christmas present; my mom told me the night before that she had ordered something from Amazon.com for me. I went to the office yesterday and sure enough it was a box with Amazon emblazend on the side. I then had an inner struggle. Should I open the box or wait until Christmas? It wasn't gift wrapped so it wasn't very pretty to look at. But it was a present all the same. Finally the child in me won out and I opened the box. Inside were 2 dvds: Napolean and Pride & Prejudice. Yipee! I love getting presents!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

oooohie fun! I want to watch P&P with you :)

Karen said...

I'll watch Dynamite!! VOTE FOR PEDRO!!