Thursday, December 22, 2005

generic

For those of you wondering, I am feeling much better today. Still a little tired and run down, but overall I feel much better. I tried cleaning earlier but it took a lot out of me so instead, I'm baking chocolate chip cookies.

I make pretty good oatmeal cookies but I have never had much luck with chocolate chip. They just don't turn out that well...until today. These are really good! I bought the generic chips at the store and followed the recipe on the bag. And viola! They are quite tasty! Who knew?

I realized today that I use a lot of generic products, from cold medicine to bathroom cleaner to cereal. It not only saves a lot of money, I usually can't tell a difference between them and the name brand. Now, before you think I'm a total cheapskate, I still have those few items that must be name brand: Smuckers jelly, Jif peanut butter, Starkist tuna, Tropicana orange juice.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

there is no OJ that is good that is generic...I've tried it all: )