Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas list

My family wants to know what I want for Christmas. The truth is, I have no idea. I don't feel in the Christmas mood at all this year, even after going to an amazing performance at the biggest church I've ever been in (it has it's own workout facility!). I'm so blah right now. I think my problem is that I have been slaving away at a job that is killing me and I haven't met any people or found a church yet. Plus, the biggest downer of all is that I can't go home for the holidays. It's been 2 years since I went home. That's so long! I really miss Virginia. Anyways, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with things. What I'd really like is to be out of debt at last but we're talking around $8000 so I don't think that's going to happen (school loans etc).

Here's my list so far:
-subscriptions to "Real Simple" and "Cooking Light"
-slippers
-"Pride and Prejudice" dvd with Colin Firth
-Napolean Dynamite

Anyone have any ideas of things I can ask for?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I saw a book on Napoleon Dynamiteisms the other day...ya know I still haven't seen this...