Wednesday, December 21, 2005

sick day #2

I am still sick, which isn't very surprising since you usually have a cold for more than one day. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm so exhausted and drained. I want some juice but I don't have any and can't muster up the energy to go to the store. I am supposed to get together with a friend tonight at Starbucks and I know I should just go ahead and reschedule but I feel so bad about doing that. But I'm also sure she'd rather get together when I am less germy. My apartment is a disaster so I feel even worse than I do to begin with. Ugh!

Okay, okay, no more complaining. I'm going to try to change into something other than my flannel pajama pants and go to the store.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

If I was there I'd bring you juice and soup :) Keep up with the fluids.

Angie-la said...

If I was there I would make fun of you!

Mom made me soup yesterday, but it wasn't chicken noodle, it was broccoli cheese and i was like mmmmm. Didn't make me feel better, but it was tasty.

Anyway stop being sick. You're totally stealing my thunder.