Thursday, December 15, 2005

intervention

I spoke to a fellow blogger via phone last night. We have started weekly phone dates during Lost commercial breaks (sidenote: stinks that Lost is reruns, I'm so sick of those new people!). I called her to let her know that another blogging friend had threatened to cut her out of her list of blogs to read if she didn't update her blog. She informed me that she hasn't checked email in forever and forgot about her blog. What!? How can someone not check email? And forget about the blog? I hope I was able to convey to her the importance of staying connected to the world and not living like a hermit. We shall see...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sacrilege, i say.

Kelli said...

I know... the nerve!

Karen said...

I hear ya'!! I am just so depressed about lost reruns, I can't even blog!! JUST KIDDING!