Friday, December 23, 2005

relapse



Just when I thought I was getting better, this cold came back with a vengence! Yesterday I felt pretty good although tired. Then last night I started coughing and sneezing all over the place. I felt weak and ucky. I didn't sleep well last night (again) and today I feel so exhausted. I forced myself to go to the store to pick up more tissues and vapor rub (that's what you smell, by the way) and it seems to be helping a little. I hate being sick!!!

Funny sidenote: Simba was biting at his tail, trying desperately to get something loose. Curious as to what it could be, I grabbed him and saw it was a sticker that had gotten stuck to his tail and he couldn't get it off. I helped by yanking it, along with lots of fur. Poor guy! He seems to be content now, though, sleeping in a ball on the floor. Earlier as I was rubbing the vabor rub on my neck, he came up and wanted to smell. I thought he would run away once he got a whif, but not so. Strange cat!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

so sorry I hope you feel better :)

Karen said...

I hope that you feel better now, watch some really cheesy movies and eat something bad for you - that is my cure for everything! And if you have any Vicks left over- it is great for muscle aches and strains! ITs 5:00 am people - i am punchy!