Saturday, December 10, 2005

this is only a test...

I took a test today, one of three that I have to take to get fully certified as a teacher. It was the written Spanish exam; all multiple choice so you would think no big deal. Not so. Everyone told me not to worry, that I would do fine. I left the test unsure of how I did. Usually you know right away on a test, either you passed with flying colors or you bombed it. I have no idea. There were so many questions that I was uncertain of and that I second guessed myself. I feel like I don't really know Spanish. Sad thing is that this test is supposedly much much easier than the oral profiency exam I have to take in March. This guy in the test today said that a teacher he works with had to take that one 7 times before she passed it. If I fail either of these tests twice, I think I'll quit teaching...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

i'm sure you'll do great :)