Friday, April 07, 2006

tgif

It is finally the weekend. Actually, the week flew by, but I am so exhausted that I could not have gone another day. I have big plans to sleep in tomorrow, work out, and then go to a party/get together that the single's ministry at the church I'm going to is having. Did I mention that before? I finally found a church I like. It's a long drive, but worth it.

My department head gave me some cool news today, but I can't post it because I'm not sure if my co-workers read my blog and it isn't really public yet. If you are interested in finding out what it is, email me and I'll fill you in.

Let's see, what else to blog about? My kids were a little nutso today. Spring fever is in full force. They weren't really misbehaving, they just could not stop talking for 2 seconds so I could explain their assignments. I had my Spanish II classes today and I really like them. The kids are funny and like me, even if they find my class completely boring and worthless. Not that I'm a teacher to be popular, and I do wish more of them liked Spanish. But at least if they like me, they are more willing to do their homework. One student in a level I class is pretty much failing every other class but she has an A in mine. She also told me once that if she had a problem with me, she would let me know, so I'm thinking she must like me since she has never given me too much attitude (and boy, is she capable of attitude!). Maybe, just maybe, I'm making a small difference in their lives.

Okay, enough ramblings for one post...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gotta love the weekends!! I wanna know the scoop - so I am sending an email to an address that I have for you! If you don't get it tonight - I must have the wrong email!! :)

Kelli said...

yeah I want to be filled in :)...we are so nosy. LOL.

Glad the kids are not giving you a too hard of time. We will continue to pray for smooth sailing right into the summer ;)

Summer said...

i want to know too!! i have to scrounge around and see if i can find your e-mail address... if not i'll have to ask kelli for it. glad you had a good day! enjoy your week!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

so Hawaii next spring? Anyone else? How bad would M hate me if we made this a girls week????