Monday, April 17, 2006

tests

Remember that really hard oral proficiency test that I had to pass to become fully certified that I told you about, the one that I was certain I failed because I got so upset that I couldn't even finish and left the testing room crying, the one that 85% of non-native Spanish speakers fail the first time they take it, the one that only about 50% of native speakers pass the first time they take it? Well....

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right, I actually passed the test! You can not even begin to understand the state of shock I was in this morning when I got the email with my score. I barely passed, but it doesn't matter because I PASSED!!! I will never have to take it again, yippee! God totally gave me grace on this test because there is no way I could have passed it otherwise. The grader must have felt so sorry for me as they listened to me cry my way through the last few questions that I completed; maybe God made them pass me because of it. I don't really care, I'm just excited that I passed!
I need to celebrate, but I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions? Where's some Woodchuck when I need it?!

3 comments:

Karen said...

YEAH!!!! THAT IS AWESOME - CONGRATS - YEAH YEAH YEAH!! GO SKETTIE - I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! I WILL CELEBRATE HERE IN THE ATL FOR YOU!! AND THEN - YOU NEED TO TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING FUN AND CRAZY!! That is fantastic!!

Margiana said...

YUPPI! WOW! GREAT GREAT ANNETTE. THIS IS A SUPER-GOOD-NEWS. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU ARE BLESSED AND GREAT. CIAO CIAO

Angie-la said...

what's woodchuck?

congratulations :-)