Friday, April 14, 2006

pics

Everyone has been posting pictures on their blogs so I need to jump on the bandwagon...



This is one of my favorite Maracaibo scenic pictures. This was the view outside my bedroom window; every evening there was a beautiful sunset to see, but because Maracaibo is so close to the equator, it lasted only a few minutes.I don't know why this one is turning out so weird, but here is a picture of one of my dearest Venezuelan friends. I haven't asked her for permission to post this, so I'll leave her name out for now. Check out my blonde hair!

That's it for now. Maybe I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is an amazing picture - I love sunsets and sunrises becuase they are so amazingly colorful and breathtaking. Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Kelli said...

wow! That's awesome...looks like someone is missing VZ????? :)