Sunday, February 05, 2006

wheezy

Nothing like going for a walk when you have a cold to make you feel out of shape! I decided to walk to the drug store that is just a block away so I could buy some medicine. I figured it was close enough that I wouldn't feel winded and far enough to at least get me out of my apartment complex. I thought the movement would help get my lungs working a bit and maybe clear them out. I was wrong. Walking there I got so hot and short of breath I thought I needed to stop and take a break. On the way back, I was walking so slow and felt like I needed my inhaler. I know I'm out of shape, but this is ridiculous!

2 comments:

Angie-la said...

yeah, but it has nothing to do with what shape you are in... you are sickly, young lady. hope you're feeling better! *hug*

Kelli said...

it was probably still good for your lungs especially if there was a bit of a cool breeze. Hope you are feeling better.