Monday, February 13, 2006

another list

Four Jobs I've Had
1. customer service associate (bleck!)
2. teacher (jury still out)
3. missionary
4. day care (best summer of college was working with Kel at good ol'...what the heck was it's name?!)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Ever After
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Venezuela
2. Spain
3. Blacksburg, VA (love them Hokies!!!)
4. Hardy, VA (aka, the middle of nowhere!)

Four Shows I Like to Watch
1. Lost
2. ER
3. 7th Heaven (I know, major cheese!)
4. Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition (I want to marry Ty!)

Four Foods I Like (only 4?!)
1. Girl Scout cookies (it's that season again!)
2. ice cream
3. Panera's blueberry/strawberry summer salad (I can't wait for it to come back)
4. berries of any kind

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Blogger
2. Hotmail
3. MSN
4. um, that's it...

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die(in no particular order)
1. Live in Italy and/or Greece
2. Get out of debt
3. Visit every Spanish speaking country in the world, and then some
4. Get married (I know, pathetic)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Carousel...ah I forgot how much I loved working there...you know I was so hoping to see Mr. Bungard on EHM last night...but no such luck!

Karen said...

I ordered Girl Scout Cookies this year!! YUMMMMMMY! Did you know that I was in the Girl Scout Cookie Calendar when I was kid?? (IT WAS A G - Rated Calendar, for all you gutter-minds!)

Summer said...

i ordered FIVE boxes of samoas... i LOVE being pregnant! i expect to eat almost all of them in one sitting.

Margiana said...

Missionary? where?... live in Italy? Maybe in this period it is better just to visit Italy... You can come to visit me.:-)