Friday, February 17, 2006

splish splash

That is not the sound I am hearing this evening. The water in my complex has been turned off since before I got home from work at 3:30. I'm ticked. There were a couple of guys working on it and they left about an hour ago and haven't returned. And with the threat of freezing rain tomorrow, I'm not sure if they will come back to finish the job any time soon. I know I should extend grace and not be upset, but this is ridiculous. Why in the world didn't they get it fixed earlier? It looked like a couple of the maintainance men who work for the complex; they need to get some professionals in here if they couldn't get the job done. What makes it even worse is that the Brita is out of water (didn't refill this morning) so I have little to no water until who knows when. I don't even know how I'm going to brush my teeth!

I've had a horrible week. Way to end it...

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hate being without water - we really do use so much!! Today when I was in the car a transformer on a powerline pole blew - right beside the car! With a loud bang and a big flash - I have a feeling that that neighborhood was without power today!! Yikes - I hope it is back on in the morning!!

Kelli said...

I'm so sorry...Join the bad week club...ugh.

Summer said...

so did they come out over the weekend? i remember my maintenance men HATED working on saturdays, but that sounds like a true emergency to me!!