Thursday, February 09, 2006

back in the saddle

I took another sick day today because I was feeling horrible last night. I thought I was even going to have to make a trip to the doctor. I woke up this morning and felt very tired, but not as sick, so that was good. I have spent a good portion of the day sleeping; I think that has been a huge help in my feeling better.

The worst part of being sick this time is that I blew my nose so much that it's dry and crusty around the nostrils. It constantly looks like I have something hanging out of my nose when in fact it's just dry flaky skin. Anyone have ideas for getting rid of it?

2 comments:

Karen said...

My mom used to put vasoline - all around the edges!! I was totally cool!! You think??

Kelli said...

vasoline is what I use for the kiddos...I sometimes use Vaporub for myself but that's only when I'm not going anywhere!

I am so dag gone sorry you are still sick.

GET WELL!!!!!