Sunday, January 29, 2006

window sitting

It is a beautiful day! It's 70 degrees and sunny, with a slight breeze. I took a nice long walk which helped to relax my brain a bit.

Ginger and Simba loves days like this because I open the windows. They love to sit in the sill and check out what's going on on the other side. They watch the cars and the trees swaying in the breeze. Just a moment ago, Ginger was sitting in the sill. I heard her start to meow, but it was a soft low meow, and sounded really far away. My first thought: "oh no! she's fallen through the screen!" I went to check on her and she had not fallen through, thank goodness! She had discovered a little birdie or something and was singing to it. Isn't that precious? I love my little critters!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sweet Ginger - I love cats! Goose would have been barking loudly and slobbering all over the floor, and then when I came to find out what he was barking at - I would have slipped in the slobber! Ginger does seem precious!

Margiana said...

Ciao Annette... sorry for the school things... I don't know how it works in the States (I've been in a school only once and it was a very little school)... but it really sucks that not even a notice has been explained to the rude boy. Of course I'm sorry for you, but I'm really sorry for your class too. It must be frustrating. As for the cats... today is raining and it's 5°C which is warm for the last week temperatures... and Monocolo likes to sleep on the sofa... and sleep and sleep and sleep and snore... ciao ciao