Sunday, January 15, 2006

mountains

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was driving through enourmous mountains covered in snow. The peaks reached up as high as the Alps. The sun was shining and it was all so breath taking. I miss the mountains so much. Virginia mountains are nothing like what I saw in my dream, but I still miss them. I think the enormity of their size in my dream shows how much I miss being home.

Dreams are funny things. I often find myself in the morning wishing I could fall back asleep to my dream because the thought of going through my boring drudgery real life leaves me restless and discontent.

I need to get out more...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

i keep wanting to keep a dream journal just to look back on, but I forget. I won't tell you the dream I had last night...but it was odd to say the least.

Summer said...

oooohhh... i miss the mountains too! and snow. and my friend annette. :o)

Karen said...

I used to have the best view of the mountains from my room at Club 32! Umm, the memories!
I have really wierd dreams too, but I vote for Kelli to tell us the wierd one . . .