Sunday, May 14, 2006

sick, AGAIN!!!

Yes, you read correctly, I am sick once again. I can't even count how many times this makes. I thought it was a case of really bad allergies, but after two nights of little sleep, I'm pretty sure it's a cold. I just hope I'm better by tomorrow. We got an email from our head principal basically saying that unless we're bleeding out the eyes we need to be at school. It's a good thing we're just doing exam review this week and I don't really have to come up with lesson plans.

5 comments:

Angie-la said...

i told you moving to texas was a bad idea. but did you listen? no.

anyway, feel better.

velma96 said...

hope you get some sleep tonight and feel better soon!!!!

Summer said...

uck... it's all those kids making you sick all year!! i hope it doesn't last long and you feel better soon!

Kelli said...

oh sweetie I hope you are better soon. Ick that your are sick :(

Karen said...

Maybe you need to wear one of those surgical masks to school?? Just kidding, but I see alot of people wearing them around here - well, not a lot, 1 or 2 now and then, but it might work for you!!