Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Orlando anyone?

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest opens July 7th. I just watched the trailor and oh my gosh!!! It looks awesome!!! I ask you, who two better looking men to put in one movie!? Oh, well, there are Eric Bana (who was in Troy with Orlando Bloom) and Hugh Jackman (can't find a movie connection but there should be!). I think I have a thing for foreign men. I know Johnny Depp isn't foreign, but he's been living in France for so long that he thinks he is:)

So, based on these 4 men, I have come to some conclusions about the types of men I am attracted to:
*dark hair and eyes
*cultured sounding (Orlando is British and Eric and Hugh are Australian and Johnny has that cool French accent going on)
*deep voices
*versitle
*good guys, nice all around
*tall (although I'm not sure how tall Johnny is)

Now, what do I need to do about this? I think I need to move overseas. It seems like the odds go with Australia.

Unfortunately, for me, instead of marrying someone who looks like Hugh Jackman, I'll end up with someone who looks like Jack Black. Maybe he'll make me laugh, though...

1 comment:

Margiana said...

I love Jack Black... :-)