Tuesday, May 23, 2006

AI

This season of American Idol has been da' bomb! (I am such a white girl) I have loved Taylor Hicks from his first audition. I love the fact that Simon has to eat his words (if you'll recall, he stated that Taylor would never make it to the finals). Don't get me wrong, Katharine McPhee has an amazing voice, but she seems kind of plastic when she's up there on stage. Taylor is so fun and energetic, he gets the crowd going and is truly a performer.

On another AI note, Carrie Underwood just scored AMC Single of the Year! Way to go! I also loved her from the beginning and knew she would win last season:) I think I'm becoming a prophet...I wonder if I can see anything about my own future...Maybe I can score a big smoke and fire machine and a huge velvet curtain and become the All Powerful Wizard of Oz...

No comments: