Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ohhh, i...i will survive!

2...more...days!!!!

My students are so nutso and I have lost all will to do anything about it. One girl was very disrespectful to me today (has been all year) and I just calmly said, "please go stand outside." I continued with the review game we were playing and when the groups were trying to answer a question, I wrote up an office referral and walked outside. I looked at her and very calmly said, "I have nothing to say to you. You have been disrespectful to me all year. Here you go." I then walked back inside. I have no idea if she made it to the office, and honestly I don't really care. As long as she's not in my class I think we're both happier:)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

okay what...you totally threw me off with the whole color scheme! woo woo! WOW...AI...I voted for Kat, but I love Tay, I just thought the underdog should get some votes too :)

As for school! YEAH BABY!

and Jack BLACK! come on now!