Monday, March 07, 2005

quarter life crisis

I am having an identity crisis. First, I can't seem to get my name changed. Some people know me as Annette, others as Anna, and other refuse to call me Anna so they only call me Annette. I know this is confusing, most of all for me!

Secondly, what the heck do I want to be when I grow up?! This question haunts me many a sleepless night. Okay, not really, but I do think about it a lot. I wish I knew where my calling was. Neon signs are always welcome...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sisters name is 'Anna'. she came to visit me last week. I know that doesnt help your situation but thats ok. I probably fit in the category of people calling you Annette... i didnt realized you were attempting to change your name. why are you trying to change your name??

-Jon