Wednesday, March 02, 2005

life lessons

I learned a valuable lesson on Saturday. Don't ride two roller coasters back to back with only a few minutes in between to recoup.

How did I learn this lesson? Well, a friend graciously invited me to go to one of the many theme parks in the area. I was so excited because I haven't gotten to ride any cool rides in forever. There is one coaster that is actually two in one; there are two trains that go at the same time side by side. Well, I rode one and it was one of the best coasters I've ever riden. It had tons of loops and when I got off, I was really dizzy. I couldn't even walk straight! We figured that since we were already at this ride, we should go for the other coaster as each one is different in the turns and speeds. We got in line and within minutes were riding the other train. When it stopped at the end, I thought I was going to loose my Cinnabon breakfast!

I think I'm getting old...

No comments: