Monday, March 07, 2005

cat tales

Ginger found a new place to hang out. I left one of my dresser drawers open one morning as I was getting ready for work. I walked back into the room and Ginger was just laying in there, sniffing around, checking things out. She is the most inquisitive cat I know, yet she's terrified of her own shadow. How does that work? I'm surprised she hasn't had a heart attack yet.

I went to buy my kitties some diet cat food, as they are in need of some weight reduction. I found some that said "weight management" but I don't want to manage their weight, I want them to lose it! Anyone know where I can find low fat/low carb cat food?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not just feed them less? i had a friend whos vet told her to put her cat on a diet and im pretty sure they had her just give the cat set portions (and smaller ones) instead of 'filling up the bowl when ever it was low'.

-Jon

Anonymous said...

Blech to low fat/low carb cat food.

I gave my rat a bowl full of food after we finished the experiments the other day and her tummy was huge! :-) She's fattening up now, and I am loving it. No more hungry Solstice! I'm ratsitting for a friend, though, and her rat never gets ANY exercise so it is HUGE. Also, very lazy. But I'm livening her up, what with dancing with her. Ohhhh yeaaah :-D

-Angie