Monday, July 19, 2004

I can't stop yawning!

Wow, it's already Monday morning and I'm at work, trying my hardest to stay awake.  It's a challenge.  I find myself wondering, "why in the world am I so tired?!"  I didn't do anything super strenuous this weekend; maybe that's the problem.  I'm getting too much relaxation on the days I don't work and it's causing my body to forget how to stay awake.  Hmmm, this is something I will have to investigate further.
 
One fun thing I did this weekend was hang out with some super cool women on Saturday night.  We went to a slightly overpriced (but delicious) restaurant and just talked and talked.  I love it when you can instantly connect with people you haven't seen in a long time and it's like you just saw them a few days ago.  I crave those kinds of connections.  I haven't experienced that in so long.  I have friends here who I enjoy spending time with and who are very dear to me, but there is just something about those old friends; I think it has to do with the time you have invested in deepening those friendships.  I look forward to seeing my new friendships become like that. 

No comments: