Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday night

It has been a crazy day!  I'm only working on Mondays and Fridays right now as I look for a full-time job but it seems like a whole week's worth of work is packed into those two days.  The morning wasn't too bad, but then I had to race off to a job interview.  I think it went well, but they said they are interviewing a number of candidates so I'm not getting my hopes up.  Too much disappointment already with interviews...Anyways, I raced back after the interview because I was helping show some new employees the importance of the department I work in.  It was good, but very tiring; two hours on my feet talking about Customer Service.  Then, I finally get back to my desk and it's ring! email! ring! email! constantly until almost 6pm.  I know, I shouldn't complain; at least I don't have a chance to get bored, right?  I need a better attitude.
 
So, it's Friday evening and do I have plans for the weekend?  Of course not!  My social life is in need of a serious makeover!!!  Help!

No comments: