Monday, September 08, 2008

people are strange

Here's my list of 7 ways that I'm weird:
1) I can not stand feet on the dashboard! If you ride in my car and decide to do this, I will politely yet forcefully ask you to stop. Even worse is when people put their feet out the window--Gross!!!

2) I can be somewhat obsessive about grammar. I know that I don't always use the best grammar but when people make mistakes that are very basic rules of language usage, I mentally go crazy (for example, when people ask, "Where you at?"). And it's even worse when I see it on billboards or in commercials! I saw a billboard on 75 (a major highway in DFW) that said, "Think global, buy local". Ugh!!!

3) When I eat a Reeses peanut butter cup, I have to eat all the chocolate first, then the peanut butter. I do this with most chocolate candy.

4) I can be pretty indecisive when it comes to food. I can go to McDonald's where the menu hasn't changed in 50 years and still not be able to decide what I want. The kicker? I end up getting the same thing almost every time!

5) When I sit on a couch with my legs under me, I play with my toes. I'm totally not conscious I'm doing it! Other people have told me I do this.

6) I don't crave salty things very often but whenever I have fries, I like to have something sweet with them. I don't necessarily eat them at the same time (like dipping them in ice cream) but I like having the salty/sweet combo, even if it's just a Coke.

7) I can not sleep unless I have a fan on in the room. If I'm in a hotel or staying at someone else's place, it takes a long time for me to fall asleep and then I will usually wake up several times because I'm such a light sleeper and every noise wakes me.

Okay, so some of those are that strange but I feel like I'm pretty normal and plain. If any of you can think of other ways I'm weird, please enlighthen me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your list! I had a great time making mine, and asking my hubby and sister to do the same! :)