Thursday, June 19, 2008

everything's going my way!

Just 2 days ago I didn't have a roommate for the coming year or a place to live. All that has changed! Yesterday a friend emailed asking if I knew of anyone needing a roommate. I quickly replied, "ME!" She is a sweetheart and I'm excited to be living with her. Then, I got on the DTS student website to look at houses for rent to see if there were any cool sounding ones. The very top one is a 2 bedroom/2 bath duplex in a very cool area of Dallas for a great price. I called the landlord and he gave me the number of the current tennant. I called her today to get the scoop and she said it's an amazing place, that the landlord is awesome and you couldn't ask for a better deal, especially in that area. So, my new roomie and I are going to check it out on Saturday but I'm pretty excited about it and hope she likes it. It's only 2 miles from campus which rocks!

I'm continually amazed at my lack of faith. I was starting to worry if God was going to provide and He ends up blowing me away, yet again, with an awesome opportunity. Will I ever learn???

2 comments:

Summer said...

YAY!!!! i hope the new place works out... sounds like a great deal!

Kelli said...

oh wow, can't wait to see what this place looks like, it sounds really fun!