Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sweet dreams are made of this

I love my dreams! They are usually so crazy yet so vivid that I remember them clearly the next day, so vivid that sometimes I have to ask myself if it actually happened!. My most recent dream is no exception.

I go to a loading dock, the kind you would see when docking a cruise ship. There are a lot of people gathered with trunks and suitcases. I find the leader to let her know that I am there and she checks my name off. I look around and see a guy standing alone with his things. I decide to go and talk to him. I introduce myself and he says, "I'm Orlando." Yes, folks, it is none other than Orlando Bloom, except that his hair is chopped very short and he is wearing glasses. I ask if he had been to Spain before and he says no. I guess I was going to Spain for another semester abroad...

Jump to next scene: I am a character from 90210 except it is real life. I think I may have been Andrea but I'm not sure because I looked like myself. I am an undercover CIA agent trying to nab some big time mobster. Another agent and I are faking that we are in a relationship and about to get married. I had to break up with my real boyfriend, who is having a really hard time accepting it, so that the agent and I can pretend we're together. At one point I'm talking to Kelly and she can't believe that I broke up with my real boyfriend but I can't tell anyone the real reason. I even try consoling my boyfriend but he's upset and can't understand why I would just up and leave him for some guy I don't even know. We fake the whole wedding, even the reception where I'm wearing this beautiful strapless white dress with a black polka dot sash around the waist. After the wedding, we leave for our "honeymoon" which is really some sort of stakeout I think and it's then that I realize that I really do love the other agent and do want to be with him. The next day I'm in the grocery store with my sister buying fruit and I see a student from Venezuela that I used to work with. He looks so different, a lot older but still the same. We say hello and I tell him I just got married and he's shocked. Later, I am walking on the sidewalk and I see my best friend (who is not from the show, some random girl...) and I run up to her to tell her that the agent and I are really getting married because we are in love. I guess she knew about the whole sham.

Wow, what a crazy dream! I wonder what Dr. Freud would have to say about it...

No comments: