Saturday, May 17, 2008

accepted

DTS, here I come! That's right, I got accepted to the Masters of Biblical Counseling program at Dallas Theological Seminary. Woot woot! I'm very excited about it and can't wait to start taking classes again!

Last night I logged into the DTS student website to start registering for classes. I forgot how hard it can be to coordinate, especially when you have a little thing called work to worry about. Most of the classes I can take in 3 hour block so that I would only have them once per week but I'm not sure I want to sign up all my classes like that; I'm worried about attention span. Plus, I don't have a job for the fall yet so it's hard to know what kind of schedule would be best. I'll be spending the next several days thinking through my class schedule...

And speaking of jobs, I looked on the DTS website which has a jobs board. There are several temporary nanny position for the summer available. I emailed some families and I'm just waiting to hear back from them to see if they are still looking for someone. I know I will find something, it's just a matter of searching. And hopefully whatever I end up doing this summer could lead to a more permanent job in the fall. It's all in God's hands!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

congrats...I look forward to hearing about your classes! :)

Margiana said...

Congratulation Annette... everything will be easier than you can imagine.