Friday, January 19, 2007

you don't own me!

The other night I came home and Simba was very agitated. His fur was all bushy and he kept jumping around. I sat on the couch to watch tv and he jumped on my lap, something he rarely does. I tried petting his fur to make it stay down but it didn't work. After a few minutes of him sitting on me, I got tired of it and pushed him off. Another few minutes went by and I looked down at my pants and noticed something brown on them. I had gone to dinner that evening so I thought maybe I had gotten some food on them or something. I tried to get the stuff off and then I smelled it...Simba totally poohed on me! Nasty! I was horrified.

A friend told me, "Maybe he was marking his territory." With pooh?!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

pee and now poop....seriously this is why I like dogs! :) Cats have evil plans to take over the world and dogs are just dopey...they go with the flo :)

Summer said...

that is totally gross. i wonder what the deal was??

annette said...

clarification: a friend was over when this happened, so maybe simba felt threatened that i was replacing him...what do you guys think?

Margiana said...

Now comes my cat experience.I'll be explicit: sometimes cat do hard poo and it stays attached to the fur. They don't know how to take it away. The other option is that she's not feeling good, may have some diarrhea and may feel stressed by it. I don't think the cat sat on you to poo but more to search for help since she was feeling bad:-( Hope my english is understandable and I did not said anything too horrible:-)