Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas time is here again!

What a week! School finished yesterday and I literally wanted to do cartwheels down the hall, similar to the scene from Bring It On when Missy is trying out. Too bad I never learned how to do that...Anyways, I have been sick since last weekend which totally stinks. I have to admit, it's been nice not getting sick until now. Last year I was sick so many times I lost count.

I was going to leave today for my uber-long drive to Virginia, but after thinking about it, I decided that it might be wiser to let myself have a full day of rest before heading out. Why was I in such a rush anyways? So, today I slept in, now I need to pick up a few items for the road trip and clean up my apartment a little, drop off the keys to a friend who will be taking care of my kitties while I'm away, and pack. I may throw in a nap somewhere as well:)

I'm excited to be going home! I love Virginia! Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
*seeing my nephew!
*laughing with my sister
*opening fun presents and watching people open theirs
*seeing Kelli:)
*seeing the mountains again; even though they won't be as pretty this time of year, it still beats the flatness of Texas!
*visiting my Grandma

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

No comments: