Monday, November 06, 2006

random post

For some reason I can't get my Texas State Fair pics to upload, sorry. I can email them to you if you'd like. Just let me know.

It's been such a crazy couple of weeks. I know I haven't blogged in a while and it's impossible to try to catch up. Homecoming was fun but stressful. Last week I was asked to step down from my student council co-sponsor position. I was actually ready to resign (I had letter in hand when asked to step down). There is a whole big long story involved with this, but since I don't know who reads my blog I'll skip the details. If you want to know, I can email you the gruesome story...And just to be clear, I am still teaching, just not doing student council. A guy at church thought I had been asked to resign my teaching position! Can you imagine!? I'd be a mess!!!

My phone finally bit the dust. And I ordered a new one just in time! The old one broke in half last night (went to reach for the alarm to make sure it was set and knocked the already broken phone on the floor; that was all it took). The new one arrived this afternoon, yay! Actually, I take the yay! back because I'm not super excited about it. It's bigger than my other phone (although it does have a camera so that's kind of spiffy) but it's not as cool as I hoped. But what do I need all those gadgets and bells and whistles for, anyways?! I think I've been hanging around high schoolers too long...

I desperately need to go grocery shopping. I have nothing to eat. I feel like such a college student! After work I am so tired that I don't want to go and then on the weekends it's such a madhouse that I make excuses not to go then.

So, that's life in a nutshell. I'm going to keep seeing about adding those pictures because they are super fun.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

sometimes with blogger you have to make the pics smaller in order to add them, especiallly if you are adding more than one in a post. But I totally want to see the pics so email me :) I can do you up a LO like I did for Karen.

velma96 said...

Wow!! Sounds like you've got a LOT going on!! Email me! I'd love to hear from you..

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see those pictures :)