Friday, October 27, 2006

another student comment

I promise to blog more soon; it has been so crazy lately! Being the Student Council co-sponsor is a huge job and whew! am I tired.

Anyways, this was just too funny to not blog right away. Last night we had an officers meeting. The girls and I were chit chatting about the Homecoming dance (which is tomorrow night!) and I asked them how I should fix my hair. One girl said, "Oh, Miss K, can we make you pretty?!" and then when she realized what she said, she quickly added, "--er than normal?" I laughed until I was crying! She is so sweet and I never would have thought she was saying I wasn't normally pretty, but she wanted to make sure she fixed it. Too much!

I'll post my fun Texas State Fair pics soon!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

oh man I was hopin' they'd give you some BIG TEX HAIR!!!!!!!! LOL

Karen said...

And lots of Blue Eye Shadow!! (That was the big thing in the 80's)

Karen said...

Waiting for the pics of BIG TEX and his jeans!!