Sunday, October 15, 2006

addiction

My name is Annette and I am a Lostiholic.

I am addicted to this show! And the funny thing is that I have no clue what the heck is going on!!! Each week I have more and more questions and as I watch a new episode, those questions are not answered, just more and more get added. For example, where are Michael and Walter? What happened to Locke and Eco and Desmond in the hatch? Are they still alive? Who are the "Others" and why are they torturing Sawyer and Kate? Can Sawyer look any hotter?! How did Ben get a copy of the 2004 World Series to show Jack that the Red Sox won? What do the heirogliphics in the hatch mean? Will I ever get all the answers? Ugh!!!

I also found some cool merchandise that I would love to have! Check these out:

A new requirement for my classroom journals.
Anyone want to try to beat me?
My kind of dollhouse!
But don't forget all the dolls to go with it...
And lastly, I really, REALLY want this!!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

i've never seen it (i didn't want to start in the middle of the season and have zero idea what was going on) but sounds like you NEED those journals to keep track!

Karen said...

Skettie!! I just watched last weeks episode the other night - I had a meeting and had to tivo it! It sure was good!! I loved the Sawyer/Freckles stuff - I LOL! I will be home to watch it this week - talk to you on Wednesday!

Karen said...

And I want that T-Shirt too - that is so funny!

Karen said...

You will be glad to watch last night's episode without commercials!! I think there was maybe about 30 minutes of show and 30 minutes of commercials!! AAGH - that is the most annoying thing eva!!