Sunday, June 12, 2005

So, I'm moving to Dallas. It's a crazy big step for me, but one I am reading to make. I have been wanting to move there for a long time to fulfill my dream of attending Dallas Theological Seminary to get my Masters of Bibical Counseling. It all came about so suddenly. I mean, I've been praying about this for a long time but just didn't feel any real direction from the Lord to start pursuing it. Then, one day about a month or so ago, my roommate and I found out that our apartments are being converted into condos, meaning that there would be no option for renewal. I started looking for apartments when it hit me..."why am I staying in Orlando?" I know I have a great church and lots of wonderful new friends, but staying here is not getting me closer to fulfilling the purpose God has for my life. So, I'm moving to Dallas. Now, just getting all the details in order to make the move...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So i know you've blogged since this post but i lost my link to your blog for a while there. Anyway Im stoked to see that your going to follow God off to Dallas. I always love hearing people stepping out to do what they really want to do and seeking God in it.

-Jon