Friday, June 24, 2005

Beauty and the Geek

Okay, so my new favorite show is Beauty and the Geek. I blame it on the fact that it's summer and all the shows are in reruns. But let's face it; I would watch this show in the height of Sweeps (except if it was opposite Lost; that would be a tough call).

My fave couple got the axe this week. Bummer. I loved Lauren, she was so cute and sweet. And let's admit it, Bill turned into a stud after his makeover! What is up with the uber-goofball Rich?! Get him off the show! It's like he doesn't want to learn how to not be a social outcast! Is he only there to be annoying? Anyways, I'm going to have to go with Scarlett and Shawn now. We'll see what happens...

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericShow/0,11116,228773,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that guy realizes there is nothing wrong with being a social outcast. Maybe he values his brains more than appearance.

And you criticize me for watching Spongebob...

Angela wants you to email her.

-Angie