Monday, June 20, 2005

Fluffy

So, my sister sent me the cutest birthday present. I open the box and inside there is a stuffed hippo that she bought at the San Diego Zoo. She is so creative. When she and my mom came to visit me in December, we took a trip to Animal Kingdom. One of the best rides is the Safari thing and as we passed by the hippo pools, I commented, "Wow, those hippos are so fat!" The "tour guide" didn't appreciate that very much and replied, "They aren't fat, they're fluffy!" Now I have a memento of that. She cracks me up, my sister not the hippo. The hippo just kind of sits there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Fluffy the Hippo! I can't believe how chubby that hippo is! I would crack up just looking at him before I sent him off.

An interesting side note... My friend's last name is Grippo, and she used to get picked on, being called Grippo the Hippo though she has never in her life been anywhere near overweight... So now to make her feel better, I call her Andrea Fluffy which makes her laugh :-)

Have a nice day, lady. <3, Angie