Monday, January 03, 2005

the search continues...

So, I have a job interview tomorrow. I want to be excited about it but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up and then be terribly disappointed when they send me the rejection email. I'm wondering just how much rejection one person can handle! Is there a point where I will receive the rejection that will put me over the edge and I will jump off the observation tower at Sea World? Actually, that wouldn't happen because I'd have to pay $60 just to get in the park and then an additional fee to ride the observation tower elevator. I'll have to find a cheaper way to end it all...

Don't worry, I'm not going to jump from any tall buildings or end my life in any other way. I may go crazy from this job search but it won't put me that far over the edge! I just hope the insane asylum they ship me off to has internet access so I can keep my blog updated...

No comments: