Thursday, November 20, 2008

save the cheerleader, save the world...

This is reading week, a time to get caught up on all the reading we are to have done by the end of the semester. Have I even cracked open a book??? NO! Instead, I've been doing everything imaginable to distract myself, like watching movies and Heroes Season 1, reading Harry Potter, cleaning--you name it! The sad thing is that some of the books I need to read are actually pretty interesting. I think I'm just so exhausted from school that I don't want to do anything that uses brain power beyond trying to figure out who Sylar will go after next and if Bennet is a bad guy or not.

Speaking of Heroes, I loved the first season! Can't wait to watch the second! I was kind of disappointed with the season finale, pretty lame. Not that I wanted New York to explode but I thought they could have found a better ending than the one they came up with. Why couldn't Peter just fly himself into outer space? Hiro is my absolute fave; my roommate and I were discussing this and we think it's because he possesses such a child-like innocence and fascination with the world. I wish I could be more like that. I also like Peter Petrelli, mostly because his full name is fun to say. And what's up with Sylar?! Holy cow, is that guy super creepy!!! His eyebrows alone are enough to scare me! Please don't post any spoilers for season 2 or 3; I want to find out everything on my own:)

1 comment:

Jenny Chisholm said...

Reading week!! got to love reading week. i never plan ANYTHING for reading week. here it is, Sunday, and still haven't opened a book!! that will change today lol!!