Saturday, August 04, 2007

obsession

I know I have already posted about swimming, but I am in love with it! Nevermind the fact that my back is wondering where all these new muscles came from, I heart swimming!

I found a cool website called Swimplan.com. Some New Zealanders developed it (I love how favorite is spelled "favourite" and learned is "learnt"). Once signing up (for free, 2 of my fave words in the English language), it will put together personalized swimming workouts based on your level. The workouts are kicking my butt so far and some of the drills leave me feeling awkward, but I know it's improving my form. I'm not racking in any Olympic medals or anything but I like having something to follow instead of just going and swimming a bunch of laps.

One day, when I'm rich and famous, or at least just rich, I'm going to buy a house and install an enclosed lap pool next to the guest house.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I have a friend that may be installing one, in fact you met them! I don't know if they will really do it, but they might, she's sick so she can't easily do normal exercise and a pool is her best shot. SOoooooo we'll see. that would be so cool though :)