Friday, September 15, 2006

rise and shine!

Oh, my gosh, I am exhausted! It's Friday, 5:55am, and I am still needing to get ready for school. I'm sitting here, unable to move. The caffeine has not kicked in yet.

Every Friday I feel like this, like I am a zombie and will never get out of the fog. After work, I usually come home, lay down for what I think will just be a few minutes, then wake up 3 hours laster. Why can't my body get used to this nightmarish schedule?!

I hope everyone is doing well. Yay, it's almost the weekend! I have some fun plans that I will expand on later:)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

plans plans...what plans???? no big traveling plans???? RIGHT???????????? J/K ;)

Karen said...

I am waiting to hear these plans . . .

Angie-la said...

man, last week i had to go to work at 8am so i had to get up at 7:20 and dude, i was dragging... i climbed the 13 steps up to the library after walking across campus and nearly fell over from exhaustion :-) then my coworker, named anjie, was like "good morning!" all chipper as i sank into a chair. ha, how i am going to be a teacher? i have no idea... i wonder if i can get out of first periods forever...;-)

Anonymous said...

Annette - Dave Broadwell here - did you hear we are moving to Dallas next summer? We are staying on staff and going to seminary. Maybe we can catch up!
I'm working on our alumni database - can you email me your current mailing address (daveb@vtcru.org)?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You get up at 5:55 AM? Wow, I'm impressed. No wonder you need the coffee!