Saturday, August 21, 2004

My life is so boring...

Wow, you lose internet access and then your blog goes downhill. The sad thing is that I haven't written in so long and yet I don't have one interesting thing to say. Hmmm, I could tell you about my first hurricane, but I figured by now everyone has heard about it and doesn't really want to hear more. I am safe and sound, so no worries.

The job hunt continues and I came to realization that I may not have enough to cover the rent, which is really scary. I have never been in this situation before. I am praying that my money will stretch as far as it can and that God will provide a job this week, even if just a temp job. I will take just about anything at this point, just as long as I make some money so that I can live. Being jobless creates such added stress in my life; I'm already a pretty tightly wound up person although my friends would probably be surprised to hear me say that. I can come off being totally laid back and cool about things, but inside I am tied up in knots and unable to sleep at nights. I know that I will find something, even if it means 7/11 or McDonald's. Besides, it might not be about the actual job, but the people I'm around and the opportunities that God puts out there for me to reach out to others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can ask Mom for money. She might act like a martyr, but she'd do it.

And as I am not one of your friends, but your sister, and someone who has lived with you, I am not surprised to hear that you are a tightly wound person. :-) Ha! I am so much more laid back than you!

Hey, and I can lend ya some money if you need some, too. I'm saving some for a road trip next summer, and I don't need it until then, so... let me know, k?

-Ange

Anonymous said...

ok Annette ive finally found your blog so now its time for you to start posting on it again. :)

-Jon