Wednesday, July 18, 2007

movin' on up!

In case some of you think I have gone into exile again, I am still here. I have been busy moving. Moving from one apartment to another is quite the task; I can't imagine moving from a house!

I love my new place! It's in a younger, hipper part of Dallas (Addison) and there are young business professionals everywhere. I'm excited to go exploring and find fun places to shop and eat. The apartment itself suits me very well. My last place was okay but it wasn't anything special. The new one is so much nicer and I feel like such a grown-up! I'll see about posting some pics when I get all settled (and you know that will take me a while...) but you can click here to see the complex.

People have been so kind, offering to help in packing and unpacking. It's such a motivator to me to have someone here, even if they are just sitting there and talking to me as I do the work. I am alone a lot of the time (the nature of being an introverted single) so I appreciate the company.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

yeah! omg are you going to start driving a red beamer soon! wowzers those look super nice! I love the pool that's saweeett! :)

Margiana said...

Good luck with the new settling, Annette. Want to see pics... hey what about the cats?

Summer said...

wow... that's nicer than my house!! that pool is AWESOME!!!!