Monday, October 31, 2005

what not to wear...

One of my students said to me the other day, "Miss, you know that show on TLC...?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Which one?" and he replied, "I don't remember the name but my mom watches it all the time. It's the one where they give you a bunch of money to buy a new wardrobe and get you all fixed up." I looked at my outfit, which I didn't think was that bad; gray slacks, black 3/4 sleeve sweater and loafers. I'm in desperate need of a haircut but I thought I was okay besides that. I guess I was wrong. I need a fashion makeover!!! Help!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

you can tell that kid to stick it...:)as the Olsen twins used to say "How Rude"...that ages us, huh?

Angie-la said...

i woulda been like "you know that other show where i beat the crap out of you? shut up and do your homework."

cuz i'm super tough. booyah.